Branch events range from adventurous activity days to exciting evening events and they are all a great success.
As a member of a Regional Branch, you will need to:
- Freely give up your time to support GroceryAid
- Help organise exciting fundraising events
- Create awareness of GroceryAid in your company and area
Why should you join a Regional Branch?
- Gain a sense of personal satisfaction
- Organise and participate in fundraising events
- Join a community of volunteers
- Receive a volunteer point towards your company’s annual GroceryAid Award.
If you have a few hours to spare and would like to give your time to help, then your local Branch would be delighted to hear from you.
Email [email protected] with your name, company and location and we’ll pass this on to your local branch.