Coping with the cost of living
Important costs like energy, food and rent have risen steeply. If you’re worried about being able to afford these increases, you are not alone.
How can I manage my money?
- Understand your financial situation with the budget planner
- Find out if you can boost your income with the benefits calculator
- See what cost of living support you could be eligible for with the “Help for Households”
- Take control of your debt with our seven step guide
- Build an emergency fund with the right advice
How can I manage money worries?
GroceryAid Financial Grants
If you are struggling to manage your finances due to cost of living increases, GroceryAid will consider a one-off grant. You may apply if you are a current grocery employee in receipt of income related benefits such as Universal Credit or Tax Credits. Please complete the Financial Grant application form here and select ‘Cost of Living’ as your reason for application.
What to do in a crisis
If you feel your situation is at crisis point, and you need immediate help, please click here to find out which services may be able to help you.
Available to grocery colleagues, their spouses, partners and dependants.