GroceryAid Day returns on Tuesday 2nd March 2021, and after the year we’ve all had it’s important that your colleagues know about the support available to them.
Grocery colleagues need our emotional, financial and practical help now more than ever. In the last year we have seen a 55% increase in applications for financial support, the number of financial grants paid is up by 87% and there have been 74% more calls to our Helpline. We have also doubled the number of Relate counselling sessions delivered.
How you can get involved
This year we need you to let every colleague across your company know about the services and help that is available from GroceryAid.
- Follow us on social media and share our posts. If posting on social media tag @groceryaid and hashtag #groceryaidday
- Sign up to our newsletter and share with your colleagues
- Add details about our 24/7 Helpline and services to your company’s communications and platforms
- Order printed materials to distribute among factories, stores, depot & distribution centres
- Download digital assets and resources to use across internal company communications
- Remember, taking part in GroceryAid Day is a point towards your 2021 Company Award
Visit our digital materials page to download assets, logos and resources to help you communicate to your colleagues and the industry.
The deadline for guaranteed delivery for printed materials has now passed. You may still order materials for awareness activities but unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that they will be with you for GroceryAid Day 2nd March.
If you would like to produce printed materials yourself, you can find the digital and print-ready files on our promotional materials page under ‘printed materials’.