We want to make sure everybody who works in the grocery industry knows about the help available from GroceryAid if they find themselves in difficulties. This is a big task, so we work with supporters to help us spread the word.
Why is raising awareness important?
- Ensures colleagues know they have somewhere to turn when life gets tough
- Helps us reach potential beneficiaries and supporters within the grocery industry
- Introduces new people to the great work we do here at GroceryAid
- Raising awareness is part of our GroceryAid Awards criteria
How you can help raise awareness
- Get involved in the annual GroceryAid Day
- Add details about our Helpline to your company’s internal communications and platforms.
- Use promotional materials available from GroceryAid for desk drops, meetings, and on notice boards around company sites.
- Follow us on social media and share our posts.
- Plus, many other ways so get creative!
You can also raise awareness by becoming a member of the GroceryAid Awareness Network.
For more information about raising awareness contact [email protected]