The D&I in Grocery Programme is accelerating a truly diverse and inclusive grocery industry.
Wherever you are on your D&I journey, D&I in Grocery’s 12-month programme combines experience, inspiration and practical solutions to help organisations work together as a community to create tangible progress in the most vital of areas.
The programme is delivered and facilitated by GroceryAid, with the support of the Strategy Steering Group, this year chaired by Simon Smith (Go to Market Operations Director, Kellanova) and three workstream steering groups. These steering groups ensure the programme is meeting both the current and future needs of Partners.
Reasons to become a partner include:
- Our 90+ partners collaborated on more than 300 separate occasions in 2023, helping to accelerate and drive change.
- More than 12,562 hours of shared learning took place across the programme in 2023.
- 2,000 grocery colleagues connect on the exclusive Partner HUB, accessing programme resources including Learning Labs, Podcasts and Partner’s shared resources.
- Participating in the new annual D&I in Grocery Maturity Model provides both industry and individual benchmarking and progress tracking.
- The Mentoring programme welcomed 400 current and future leaders in 2023
- Influence action by joining one of the steering groups.
- Benefit from Brand exposure across the programme and event collateral.
- Tickets to D&I in Grocery LIVE!; the largest D&I event in the grocery sector where 2023 saw an impressive 1600 people sign up to attend. Learn more about D&I in Grocery LIVE!
“We have a responsibility to change the future culture of the grocery industry through building diversity. Diversity in Grocery is led and run by the industry, for the industry and I’m proud to be a part of it.” Caroline Cater, Vice President Field Sales, Coca-Cola European Partners
Visit the D&I in Grocery website to learn more about the programme and how to become a Partner.FIND OUT MORE