Covid-19 Money Advice
Whether you’re struggling with money because you’ve lost your job, you’ve been on furlough or your income has been affected due to illness or caring responsibilities, GroceryAid has partnered with Money Helper to bring you a range of top tools to support your finances.
The guides cover your rights at work and, if you’re self-employed, help with housing costs and everyday money issues. They also cover the COVID support available to help you deal with bills, loans and payments.
The links will take you to The Money Helper website for the most up to date information, please return to GroceryAid website at any time for details of the emotional, practical and financial help we offer.
Support with income and life at home
- Coronavirus – what you are entitled to when you’re an employee
- Coronavirus – what you are entitled to when you’re self-employed
- Coronavirus and your money
- Protecting yourself against coronavirus scams
- What to do when your coronavirus payment holiday ends
- Coronavirus and housing costs