About the Awards
Welcome to the new GroceryAid Awards - our `thank you` to the industry.
Our Awards scheme has been refreshed to reflect the focus of the charity today. The Awards will now recognise each company's contribution to our three critical pillars:
Awareness, Fundraising and Volunteering.
With five criteria in each pillar, this transparent and inclusive scheme will allow companies
big and small to contribute in many different ways.
Key to ensuring every grocery colleague knows we exist and how we help.
- Communicate externally
- Communicate internally
- Host an awareness day
- Make GroceryAid your nominated charity
- Mention GroceryAid in trade media
Attending events raises funds and can meet business CSR, networking and brand building objectives.
- Attend/sponsor a central event
- Attend/sponsor a regional event
- Attend a third party or challenge event
- Donate a gift in kind
- Make a corporate donation
Our 309 volunteers are the lifeblood of the charity, supporting our work in a variety of ways.
- Awareness Network member
- Fundraising Branch member
- Provide event/skill volunteer
- Strategic/event committee member
- Welfare assessor