“The networks are all about raising awareness so more and more people know about, and can benefit from, the amazing work GroceryAid do!”- Philly Sweetnam, Southern Network Co-Chair & Waken Mouthwash
As a member of an Awareness Network, you will need to:
- Be an ambassador for GroceryAid
- Be a proactive, passionate and driven individual who can be the spokesperson within their business
- Raise awareness internally through a range of initiatives
- Attend quarterly meetings and the annual Network strategy meeting
Why should you join an Awareness Network?
- Raise awareness whilst having fun
- Build business relationships
- Great networking opportunity
- Receive a volunteer point towards your company’s annual GroceryAid Award.
“GroceryAid gives you the amazing opportunity to give back to our industry as well as develop you and your ambitions within your company. Joining a Network means that you can help to spread awareness of GroceryAid whilst creating not just a network, but friendships for life!”- Robbie Moore, Northern Network Co-Chair & Costcutter
If you have a few hours to spare and would like to give your time to help, then your local Network would be delighted to hear from you.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, company and location and your local Network chair will be in touch.