As a member of an Awareness Network, you will need to:
- Be a GroceryAid champion within your organisation
- Raise awareness of GroceryAid within your organisation and the industry
- Take part in quarterly awareness tasks
- Attend GroceryAid Awareness Network meetings
Why should you join an Awareness Network?
- Raise awareness of GroceryAid while having fun and meeting new people
- Build industry relationships and learn from others outside of your organisation
- Enhance your project management skills and network with different internal business units
- Receive a GroceryAid Award point for your organisation
“It is such a privilege to be Co-Chair of the Southern Network and a representative for an amazing charity that does so much to help those in need in the grocery industry. It’s been wonderful meeting likeminded individuals throughout the industry and it’s helped me make great connections while doing something I’m passionate about.” - Em Porter, Southern Network Co-Chair & Mondelez International
If you have a few hours to spare and would like to give your time to help, then your local Network would be delighted to hear from you.
Email [email protected] with your name, company and location and your local Network chair will be in touch.