Covid-19 Money Advice
GroceryAid have partnered with The Money Advice Service who have put together some guides and planning tools so you can find out what you can do and where you can go for help.
If you don’t know where to begin a great way to get started is with Money Navigator, giving you instant help based on your circumstances.
The Money Advice Service Coronavirus Support Hub is available with the following online resources.
Support with income and life at home
- Coronavirus – what it means for you and what you are entitled to
- Coronavirus- what you are entitled to when you’re an employee
- Coronavirus- what you are entitled to when you’re self-employed
- Coronavirus if you have children
- Coronavirus and your money
- Protecting yourself against financial abuse
- Help if you are feeling stressed about money
- Employed and furloughed: The coronavirus job retention scheme
- Employed, off sick or self-isolating
- Help with your mortgage and other loan repayments
- Help with your rent and other bills
- Self-employed: financial help if you are sick or self-isolating
- Self-employed: financial help if you have lost business income
- What type of worker are you? Financial help during the coronavirus outbreak
To access the resources on the Money Advice Service Coronavirus Support Hub click the button below