GroceryAid Awareness Day will be held on Tuesday 3rd March 2020 and we welcome all grocery workers to sing, shout and dance about the incredible support available to employees, from factory floors to all size stores and everyone in between!
We want your colleagues to know that they have somewhere to turn when life gets tough. GroceryAid offers those working in the industry AND their immediate family emotional, financial and practical support on a wide range of topics - for free!
We were extremely proud to see 63 companies participate this year, with 5,483 stores and manufacturing sites receiving Awareness Day information to share with staff (not to mention 3,451 social media engagements!).
So, how can you get involved next year?
- Hold an awareness day
- Like and share our LinkedIn posts with your contacts using #GroceryAidDay or post your own content
- Add our Helpline to your company intranet
- Desk drop leaflets and put up awareness posters around your office
- Play our case study video or ‘Did you know?’ video on your company screens
- Discuss GroceryAid’s services in team meetings
- Add our Awareness Day logo to your email signature
Make sure to put 3rd March in your diary and watch this space for your Awareness Day pack!