Emotional Support and Advice
Access our confidential Helpline 24/7 for personal guidance and support across a wide range of topics.
Available to grocery colleagues past and present, their partners and dependents, regardless of the length of service.
Areas of Support:
- Emotional support calls answered by a BACP trained counsellor to provide ‘in the moment’ emotional support to colleagues who are anxious or stressed
- Structured counselling sessions for those who need additional support either face to face or telephone
- Online Cognitive Behavioural Therapy programme
- On-site Workplace Critical Incident Support, for traumatic events that affect a workforce
- Live Chat via our website
- Relate family and relationship counselling counselling
- Debt management and budgeting advice from StepChange
- Access to a dedicated team of Telephone Information Specialists who are available Monday to Friday 8am-8pm. They are able to provide the same information and advice as Citizens Advice on general and practical day to day issues
- Legal advice from Law Express
- Management consultancy support on issues such as managing change, traumatic and critical incidents, and effective workplace performance
- Health and Wellbeing portal available via our website providing guides and wellbeing sessions focusing on Mind, Body, and Behaviour
- Specific COVID-19 Advice and Support