We're not buying it and we're asking the industry to not buy illness too.
Living with illness can be a daily challenge. It does not matter how old you are or how long you have lived with your condition, each of us will have different levels of tolerance and ways of coping. At GroceryAid we recognise that both long and short-term illnesses can affect you in many ways and our support is tailored to meet individual needs.
Get involved with GroceryAid's work and help us to raise awareness of how we can help those suffering from illness. Whether you’re working in manufacturing, as a brand-owner, wholesaling, grocery retailing or any other part of the supply chain, we need your support. You can do this in so many ways.
- Make us your main company charity.
- Support our events. It would be great to see you there.
- Hold your own fundraising events. We’d love to hear your ideas.
- Make a corporate donation.
- Spread the word. Tell your colleagues about us.
- Connect with GroceryAid on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.
Contact us today and start the conversation on how you can support our campaign: email@example.com
How can GroceryAid help those with illness?
At GroceryAid we know that a crisis can happen at any time in your life. If you, or your partner, currently work in any part of the grocery industry; from the largest factory through the supply chain to the smallest of stores, then you may be eligible for our financial and practical assistance.
All applications for support will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Sometimes people apply because of a short-term crisis such as being off sick. We can also help people who have long-term problems, such as caring for a sick relative or following early retirement due to health issues.
Ways we can help include:
- a regular quarterly grant
- an emergency one-off grant to help with a short-term crisis
- provision of essential household appliances
- provision of mobility items that bring independence
- Tailored Carers support programme which includes a respite grant
- Emergency grant
- Confidential 24/7 Helpline and knowledge database