Download our logo.
Copy overview of GroceryAid including who we help and how we help.
All the information you need to know about GroceryAid in slide form.
This document lists the ways you can support your industry charity today.
How to use our logo, typography, colours and more.
Show your support of GroceryAid by sharing these template posts on the social platform of your choice.
- Annual Review 2016/17 - details of our welfare and fundraising activities for the year. It also features reports from the branches and committees and a summarised financial report.
- Yearbook - celebrates the Achievement Awards, takes a look at our beneficiaries and features our fundraising events from the past year.
- Take a closer look informational leaflet - provides an overview of GroceryAid and its work. You will also find a list of upcoming national events.
- Groceries Code of Best Practice - New principles share best practice for charity events and activities organised by retailers
Check out the range of events we hold right across the country.
Events held on our behalf which raise crucial funds for the charity including the Leadership Symposium and Waterside Dinner.
A variety of fantastic events across the UK with marathons, cycles, Tough Mudder's and triathlons!
Fundraising tips, case studies and all you need to know about taking on a challenge event for GroceryAid.
Three things to consider when holding an awareness day and case studies of companies who've successfully held them for us.
From pens to pop-ups to post-it notes, see the attached form for a full list of our available promo stationery. Our promo is typically used for head office awareness days, desk drops and event purposes. Please complete and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
#notbuyingit marketing campaign
- Campaign press release - 2017
Text detailing what the campaign is about, the key subjects it addresses and what it attempts to achieve.
- Campaign press release - 2018
#notbuyingit was relaunched in 2018 with a focus on the new subjects of mental health and crisis. Text details how the campaign has developed and the fresh focus.
Campaign print adverts - 2017
Campaign print adverts - 2018
Check out our four trade press adverts, which you may have already seen in a publication or two!
Visual aids to show your support of our campaign, to be used on websites, intranets and social media.
This core text provides an overview of our free, confidential Helpline and the range of services it can provide for those who work in the grocery industry.
An amended Helpline copy with the addition of a beneficiary quote.
Download our Helpline logo.
This A5 leaflet lists the many ways GroceryAid can support people in need including practical and emotional support.
A4 poster for office noticeboards, toilet doors and general raising awareness of the Helpline.