We can support you with a short-term financial crisis. You can apply for a crisis grant if you experience an unexpected emergency, a change in circumstances or a sudden gap in income. Our non-repayable grant can cover a variety of emergencies.
If you have at least ten years’ service and we feel you require support over a longer period of time, we may visit to consider how we can best help.
Emotional Support and Advice
Our confidential, freephone Helpline is available to anyone who is working or has worked in the industry regardless of length of service.
Available 24/7, 365 days a year on 08088 021 122Subjects covered include:
- Health and mental health issues
- Financial support and advice, including benefits
- Personal issues including family, children and relationships
- Carers Programme for those who care for others
- Career support
- Legal issues
- Telephone counselling
- Help with depression and anxiety through a supported and approved programme