At GroceryAid we know that a crisis can happen at any time
in your life.
When you’re least expecting it, things can happen in your life and you need help paying for something that you can’t cover with your usual salary or income.
Financial assistance can help people regain control over their lives and manage their future finances.
To be eligible for grants from GroceryAid, you need to:
• Currently work in the grocery industry and have worked in the industry, in the UK, for at least three years.
• Have previously worked in the grocery industry for at least five years.
All applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Sometimes people apply because of a short-term crisis such as being off sick or following a relationship breakdown. We can also help people who have long-term problems, such as caring for a sick relative or following early retirement due to health issues.
Each grant application is assessed on its own merit and help
offered will depend on individual circumstances.
What you need to know before applying
• Details about your household income and expenditure.
• Details about your qualifying grocery employment including names and dates of employment.
• Reason for your application, the situation you find yourself in.
Applying on behalf of someone else? You can download a copy of the application form here.
If you have any queries or would like help completing or submitting a grant application form, please call 01252 875925 and press one to speak with a member of our Welfare team in complete confidence. Alternatively, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org