Helpline 08088 021 122
Helpline Information

For help and advice contact our confidential 24/7 GroceryAid Helpline


If you are experiencing problems with your accommodation you are not alone.

Housing issues will always arise and therefore you need to know your rights and responsibilities. You may also find yourself threatened with eviction if you can't cope with your mortgage payments. 

Terraced housing 350.jpgHere you can find information from a variety of organisations that can help you with your accommodation issues. From finding a place to live and mortgage issues to what to do if your relationship breaks down and you become homeless. 

If you are in rented accommodation, either private or council tenants, there is advice on handling problems with your landlord and help with legal issues relating to your tenancy.

There is also help specific to older people, including finding a care home and equity release.

If you would prefer to discuss your particular situation with one of our advisers please use the Ask a Question feature or our Online Chat.

Supporting organisations

Contact our Helpline

Contact the confidential GroceryAid Helpline for a wide range of help and advice. For a personal response to your question please use Ask a Question, Live Chat or call us. We are open 24/7 to everyone who works, or has worked in the grocery industry.

08088 021 122

Find Out More