The GroceryAid Helpline is open to all grocery people, regardless of length of service.
Call 08088 02 11 22 to speak to our free Helpline, our Live Chat is also now available 24/7
Click here to access our full knowledge database.
Our Helpline is totally confidential and available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, all year around. It offers support and guidance across a wide range of topics:
- Counselling (telephone and online)
- Help with anxiety, stress and depression through a supported programme
- Personal issues including family, children and relationship support
- Support for those who have caring responsibilities through our Carers Programme
- Financial support and advice, including benefits information
- Health and mental health issues
- Legal advice (from LawExpress)
- Career support, including a back to work programme.
We are members of the Helplines Partnership, a membership body for organisations that provide helpline services in the UK and internationally.