The GroceryAid Helpline is open to all grocery colleagues, regardless of length of service.
Call 08088 021 122 to speak to our free Helpline, our Live Chat is also now available 24/7Click here to access our full knowledge database.
Our Helpline is totally confidential and available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, all year around. It offers support and guidance across a wide range of topics:
- Counselling (telephone and online) including traumatic incident support
- Help with mental health issues including anxiety, stress and depression through a supported programme
- Personal issues including family, children and relationship support
- Support for those who have caring responsibilities through our Carers Programme
- Financial support and advice, including benefits information
- Legal advice (from LawExpress)
- Career support, including a back to work programme.