The GroceryAid Helpline is open to all grocery people, regardless of length of service.
- Counselling (telephone and online)
- Help with anxiety, stress and depression through a supported programme
- Personal issues including family, children and relationship support
- Support for those who have caring responsibilities through our Carers Programme
- Financial support and advice, including benefits information
- Health and mental health issues
- Legal advice (from LawExpress)
- Career support, including a back to work programme.
We are members of the Helplines Partnership, a membership body for organisations that provide helpline services in the UK and internationally.