GroceryAid relaunched the Diversity and Inclusion in Grocery programme in 2021, working alongside our incredible sponsors on a 12-month programme of shared learning, mentoring and of course the industry event.
This year we will welcome four incredible speakers as part of the line up:
Host, June Sarpong OBE, TV Presenter, Diversity Expert and Award-Winning Author
Headline Speaker, Dame Tani Grey-Thompson DBE, Record-breaking Paralympian & Global Ambassador for Disability Rights
Stories to Inspire Speaker, Dame Sharon White DBE, Chairman, John Lewis Partnership
Stories to Inspire Speaker, Ash Amirahmadi, Managing Director Arla Foods UK & Mental Health advocate
- Be inspired by powerful Ted Talk-style stories from industry leaders
- Connect and discuss your ideas and initiatives in an informal setting
- Confront the realities of where D&I progress has not been so rapid
- Take heart from the optimistic stories of those breaking new ground as change makers
- Create momentum for your own programme through our speed-networking sessions
- Learn from the experience of over 35 brands
- Hear from others on their D&I journey
"It starts with coming together, sharing best practice, seeing what you can take back to your own business and trying to implement it.” Leendart Den Hollander, Vice President & General Manager - Coca-Cola European Partners
This event is now sold out – please enquire for waitlist.
Tickets from £175 + VAT
Sponsorship options available – please enquire
This is a fundraising event supporting GroceryAid, the charity for the grocery industry. All bookings are subject to acceptance of GroceryAid’s event terms and conditions.