The D&I in Grocery Programme is suitable for everyone, whether they are a dedicated Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) practitioner or an ally wanting to drive change.
The programme is delivered and facilitated by GroceryAid, with the support of the Strategy Steering Group and three workstream steering groups that ensure it is meeting both the current and future needs of partners.
“We have a responsibility to change the future culture of the grocery industry through building diversity. Diversity in Grocery is led and run by the industry, for the industry and I’m proud to be a part of it.” Caroline Cater, Vice President Field Sales, Coca-Cola European Partners
- Personalised connection service that creates unique opportunities to collaborate with 90+ Partners by sharing, learning and driving change
- Learn through experiences of individuals and organisations to transform business strategy and agendas
- Company-wide access to The Partner HUB at anytime from anywhere to access resources
- Access the new Partner Maturity Model to measure progress, plus accelerate action and impact
- Bespoke 1-2-1 check-ins throughout the year to support on the D&I journey
- Opportunity to influence action by sitting on a steering group
- Brand exposure across the programme and event collateral
- Tickets to D&I in Grocery LIVE!
Visit the D&I in Grocery website to find out prices and more
This is a fundraising event supporting GroceryAid, the charity for the grocery industry. All bookings are subject to acceptance of GroceryAid’s event terms and conditions.