This 12-month programme is dedicated to making our industry a progressive environment where people and organisations can thrive.
Harnessing the power of FMCG businesses and coming together as a community to be a catalyst for change. Inspiring and challenging everyone in our sector to progress Diversity and Inclusion.
The programme is built around three workstreams; Shared Learning, Mentoring and a meeting of minds at the D&I in Grocery LIVE! Event enabling the industry to connect, learn and inspire change. No one has all the answers, but by sharing and learning from each other we can become inclusive leaders and better nurture diversity in our organisations.
“It starts with coming together, sharing best practice, seeing what you can take back to your own business and trying to implement it.” - Leendart Den Hollander, Vice President & General Manager Northern Europe, Coca-Cola Eurpean Partners
- Draw Learnings from other businesses
- 12 month calendar of lunch & learns
- Make connections, seek advice and share success
- Our industry can learn and grow together
- Sponsors nominate mentors and mentees
- Pairs are matched based on career goals and experience
- A year’s cross-company programme
- Briefing and networking sessions included
D&I in Grocery LIVE! event
- Thursday 14th October 2021 at Wembley Stadium
- Build business relationships
- Unite as an industry to form a plan for change
- Inspiring stories and discussion with senior industry leaders
- Tickets are 175 + vat
If you are interested in the Diversity and Inclusion in Grocery Programme then please visit the dedicated website www.diversityingrocery.co.uk/ For more information regarding sponsorship, ticket bookings or how to get involved contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a fundraising event supporting GroceryAid, the charity for the grocery industry. All bookings are subject to acceptance of GroceryAid’s event terms and conditions.