This 12-month programme is dedicated to making our industry a progressive environment where people and organisations can thrive.
Harnessing the power of FMCG businesses and coming together as a community to be a catalyst for change. Inspiring and challenging everyone in our sector to progress Diversity and Inclusion.
The programme is built around three workstreams; Shared Learning, Mentoring and a meeting of minds at the D&I in Grocery LIVE! Event enabling the industry to connect, learn and inspire change. No one has all the answers, but by sharing and learning from each other we can become inclusive leaders and better nurture diversity in our organisations.
“We have a responsibility to change the future culture of the grocery industry through building diversity. Diversity in Grocery is led and run by the industry, for the industry and I’m proud to be a part of it.” Caroline Cater, Vice President Field Sales, Coca-Cola European Partners
“In our industry, D&I in Grocery represents the single largest group of retailers and suppliers working on the shared goals of inclusion and diversity. For us at P&G, the programme makes it possible to learn from everyone in our industry and then do more. It’s invaluable.” Vincent Barnes, Tesco Global Vice President, Proctor & Gamble
- Draw Learnings from other businesses
- 12 month calendar of lunch & learns
- Make connections, seek advice and share success
- Our industry can learn and grow together
- Sponsors nominate mentors and mentees
- Pairs are matched based on career goals and experience
- A year’s cross-company programme
- Briefing and networking sessions included
D&I in Grocery LIVE! event
- October 2022 at Wembley Stadium
- Build business relationships
- Unite as an industry to form a plan for change
- Inspiring stories and discussion with senior industry leaders
- Tickets are 175 + vat
For more information about becoming Diversity & Inclusion in Grocery programme partnerFind out more
If you are interested in the Diversity and Inclusion in Grocery Programme then please visit the dedicated website www.diversityingrocery.co.uk/ For more information regarding sponsorship, ticket bookings or how to get involved contact email@example.com
This is a fundraising event supporting GroceryAid, the charity for the grocery industry. All bookings are subject to acceptance of GroceryAid’s event terms and conditions.